Tuesday, October 20, 2009

SoMeOnE i KnOw.....

Thanks a lot..


that's all i can say....
because i've found u in my life...
i thought u are just an ordinary person...
but u are different to me...
u teach me how to look into myself...
u told what i should do in my life....


i know i not ur type...
and i know i can't be apart of ur life...
but all i try to say is thanks to all ur support..
everyday seem to be the hardest thing to me...


i know ur level and my level is different....
but i feel happy talking with u..seeing u happy is better for me....
i hope we can stay close together..
because i know the truth colour of ur life if u be my friend..


i want to know u...because in u have a something that anybody don't....
all i want is be with u forever and ever...
i don't care what people will say...
and all i want in my life is u....


i feel so lucky to know u...
and that is what i feel in my heart...
just 4 u my friend.....




p/s : this is not a lyrics okay....heeee...tq

No comments:

Post a Comment